WordPress 4.7.3 out.. Have you updated to Latest Version of WordPress
WordPress 4.7.3 is now available. This is a security release for all previous versions and we strongly encourage you to update your sites immediately.
WordPress versions 4.7.2 and earlier are affected by six security issues:
- Cross-site scripting (XSS) via media file metadata.
- Control characters can trick redirect URL validation.
- Unintended files can be deleted by administrators using the plugin deletion functionality.
- Cross-site scripting (XSS) via video URL in YouTube embeds.
- Cross-site scripting (XSS) via taxonomy term names.
- Cross-site request forgery (CSRF) in Press This leading to excessive use of server resources.
In addition to the security issues above, WordPress 4.7.3 contains 39 maintenance fixes to the 4.7 release series.
Having issue on updating wordpress to latest version. Try out our WordPress Update Service to update wordpress to latest version. 100% satisfaction guarantee